Ciudad del Este is a huge shopping centre in Paraguay, where you can find a vast range of products from computers and electronics to toys, food, beverages and more. Many Brazilians come to shop here, attracted by imported products at low costs.
Ciudad del Este was founded on February 3, 1957 and the city has about 300,000 inhabitants. 20 km from Puerto Iguazu and across from Foz do Iguaçu in Brazil on the other side of the Paraná River, Ciudad del Este is in Paraguay. It has one of the largest shopping centres in Latin America with an international emphasis.
There are thousands of shops selling electronics, toys, clothes, drinks and more; all imported from producers in Asia, Europe and North America.
Cancellation made until 24 hours before the tour, it will be fully refund.
No-Show or cancelation within the last 24 hours, it will be charged 100%.
- Children must be accompanied by parents
- Children must possess passports.
- Goods purchased have to be declared by the visitor by completing the Statement of Accompanied Baggage (DBA) and presenting it for customs supervision.
- Purchases of up to US$300 are tax-free; anything overer this value, 50% of the surplus is to be paid.
- Visitors should possess documents of identification, for example, passports.